Wednesday 22 September 2010

Because there's nothing else to do



I had a long conversation with my sister last night, and one of the more obscure topics of discussion was the "singing" career of one William Shatner, Star Trek stalwart, proud wig-wearer and self-parodist extraordinaire (if such bollocks as T.J. Hooker is anything to go by anyhow). So of course, I just had to share some of this man's marvellous moments...

This was a very very bad year, actually:


Would you want to be handled by this man?


And finally, his classic venture into the world of BritPop - Common People



Jarvis Cocker must have been so proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]