Wednesday 10 August 2011

It's big and it's black and it's furry, and I be afraid of it



How terribly glamorous! I share a birthday with the fantastic Kate O'Mara...

She's been in everything camp, has our Kate - Dynasty, Ab Fab, Dr Who, The Avengers, Jason King, The Protectors, The Persuaders, The Return of the Saint, and of course that ill-fated "soap" Triangle - and we love her in all of them!

Here is one of my all-time favourite scenes featuring this marvellously vampy lady:


Kate O'Mara on IMDB

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweetheart xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hun - and Madame Arcati (Tony) has posted me a birthday prezzie too: see his blog. How sweet! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday pet. I should have know you shared a birthday. You an Kate O'Mara could be twins ;-)
    Hils
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, you realise that makes you and Kate O'Mara sisters as well! But then you knew that... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A VERY late happy birthday sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]