Thursday 9 July 2015

Around the world in eighty brews


It's an adventure!

Think of me, sweeties. Today, in the middle of (yet another) Tube strike - it seems a £40k starting salary is not enough for them; boo hoo - I am wending my way from our abode in North London to a meeting in Kingston-upon-Thames, which is about as far south as one can go before London ends and the "Home Counties" begin. The Overground rail and the buses are "unaffected by industrial action". Apparently.

We shall see. I have my trusty pith helmet and native guides at the ready...

...and no doubt will need a Cup of Brown Joy by the end of it, like that "arch Victorian" adventurer, Professor Elemental!


Professor Elemental website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]