Monday 20 July 2015

Scrapyard bop



Another weekend has rocketed by, and here we are again - trying desperately to wake up enough to face the journey to work...

Never mind, to assist us in our quest, here's an old favourite. It's yesterday's birthday girl, the Mexican mistress of the melodramatic mega-ballad Miss Vikki Carr - here as a young beat-girl starring in her very own Scopitone video (in a scrapyard, for some odd reason), and Everything I've Got...


Have a good week, dears - and many happy returns, Señorita Vikki Carr (born Florencia Bisenta de Casillas Martinez Cardona, 19th July 1941)

4 comments:

  1. you have a lovely one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. "My father is a bastard,
      My ma's an S.O.B.
      My grandpa's always plastered,
      My grandma pushes tea.
      My sister wears a moustache,
      My brother wears a dress.
      Goodness gracious, that's why I'm a mess!"


      Indeed

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]