Tuesday 1 September 2015

A total waste of everyone’s time


Asleep at work? Looks more like the start of a "MenAtPlay" video...
Britain has agreed that this week is a total waste of everyone’s time.

Following Bank Holiday weekend weather inspired by Blade Runner, the country’s work force looked Tuesday squarely in the face and declared a resounding ‘nope’.

Office unit Nikki Hollis said: “I’m going to have a forty-five minute pee while I check out my messages on Twitter.

“After that I’m going to accidentally drop my pen under my desk and then curl up next to it for the rest of the day.”


The public has been advised to avoid any interaction with organisations and if the mood continues to deteriorate, emergency legislation will be passed to officially abandon everything until next Monday.

Meanwhile, there have been calls to replace Bank Holidays by just giving everyone some extra days off that they can take when it actually suits them.
The Daily Mash

Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]