Wednesday 11 April 2007

Healed by hamsters

A classic article! Any journalist worth their salt would give their right arm for a story (and headline) like this.

Described by his father as "sounds like something out of a horror movie", I think this story about a life-saving enzyme only found in "Chinese hamsters" sounds more like the famous Hotel Inspectors episode of Fawlty Towers:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_method=full%26objectid=18892495%26siteid=89520-name_page.html

I feel overjoyed at the boy's progress as a result of the hamster treatment, but I can't help wondering what kind of horror films his dad watches...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]