Friday 11 November 2016

Dance me to the end...



This week has really dragged, and for much of it we've had to restrain ourselves from screaming at the constant, tortuous, never-ending analysis, backlash, accusation, counter-accusation and general posturing that surrounded the election of the most controversial US President in history.

However, the week is almost over, so we need at least a little moment of escapism through dance.

Who would ever have thought - as the tributes pour in to Canada's most revered miserablist song-poet, whose death was announced today - that it would possibly be Leonard Cohen who would provide us with the choon to get the party started this weekend?!

OK, OK - I can't exactly imagine what on earth Legs & Co would make of it, but here's what DJ Paul Kalkbrenner has done with Mr C's most recent single You Want It Darker to make it dance-able...


I love it - and Thank Disco re-mixers It's Friday!

RIP Leonard Norman Cohen, CC GOQ (21st September 1934 – 7th November 2016)

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]