Friday 23 August 2013

Sunshine and Herbie


We love the sunshine

The last Bank Holiday weekend of the year until Xmas hoves into view, and Britain applauds the fact that at least some of it (mainly today, unfortunately) is going to be warm and summery.

Let's celebrate the start of this long party weekend - splay our black wide-collar shirt outside our white polyester suit, strap on the vocoder and harmonise along with the wonderful Herbie Hancock and his classic sultry summer hit from this week in 1978, I Thought It Was You...

Thank Disco It's Friday!


Happy memories.

Have a funky weekend, dear reader!

Herbie Hancock official website

2 comments:

  1. Too rarely is the Icelandic summer *hot* enough for sexy skinny dipping boys *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there's me thinking the Vikings were tough - perhaps I was wrong... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]