Sunday 10 January 2016

A wonderful life



Totty of the day...















...always and forever.

"It would be easy to blame Hollywood to say that I was typed and forced to play the same role over and over. For a while, I did. But the truth is that I knew what I was doing. I was enjoying myself. I was making money."

"If I'd understood back then that a guy could be in love with another one, it would have happened. But I didn't come to that realisation for a few more years and then it was too late for Jimmy and me."


As this marvellous little piece of footage confirms...

[Yes, the video does work, despite there being no thumbnail picture]

Salvatore "Sal" Mineo, Jr. (10th January 1939 – 12th February 1976)

My previous tribute to the lovely Sal.

6 comments:

  1. He was just so beautiful - Swoon !

    Unfortunately the video clip is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear it seems it is working, just not for me. Ho Hum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoorah I got it to work and well with it - lovely vid thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew. At last, you got more of Sal in motion. If only we had... J

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]