Monday 11 January 2016

Ay mamita que'pachanga, me voy con la pachanga!



Oh dearie me. It feels like winter is upon us (it's been a long time coming!), and just at the wrong time for us to be forced out of our nice warm beds and off to work for another thrilling week.

Never mind, on this Tacky Music Monday we have something that's guaranteed to warm us up and get us moving. Here's a song sung by a German of Italian descent, whose greatest success was in France, singing a Cuban song in Spanish. Whew!

It's the the lovely Audrey Arno:


Have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Fab - Thank you for brightening up a rather cold and damp Monday.

    Pachanga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord knows we need some cheer, with today's bad news. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]