Monday 7 November 2011

Chicken and Champagne and Twins

Hey ho - another new week in work begins. Another day, another dollar...

To raise our spirits, on this Tacky Music Monday I believe a little dose of Dolores Delargo Towers stalwarts the Kessler Twins is in order!



The girls' Quando Quando Quando is an all-time favourite, but I can't help but think Pollo e Champagne may well be a new entry on this year's festive party playlist. Madame Arcati and I have practised both routines, of course, but we can't quite get the timing right...

Let Alice and Ellen show us how it should be done!


Die Kessler-Zwillinge celebrated their 75th birthdays this year, and are still going strong...

Kessler Twins on Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]