Friday 24 February 2012

Someone's looking for a girl like me, where can she be found?

We're back from Essex tonight, then straight out to Islington's wonderful Art Deco Assembly Room for the closing ball tonight for the end of LGBT History Month, with Tango and cabaret galore!

However we must have a conclusion to a week with something appropriate, so here's Miss Donna Summer's classic Rumour Has It, performed "brilliantly" as always by the masterful Legs & Co...


Thank Disco It's Friday, indeed!!

2 comments:

  1. As TOTP was never shown in the US, I've only recently become a (slightly obsessive) fan of their various dance groups. I feel that my life has been greatly enriched because of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were a formative influence on my life, dear, as you might tell... Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]