Friday 27 July 2012

Hey, y’all prepare yourself



I have happily taken three days off work this week, basically to take advantage of the rare sunshine in London (although today we are once again under a blanket of cloud).

However, that does not change the fact it is the end of another week in our lives - and weekends are always a cause for celebration!

So, I think it's time to grab some friends - all wearing co-ordinating powder blue suits with appliqué detail, of course - and learn some snazzy dance moves, as perfected by The Detroit Spinners. It's the fab Rubberband Man from the long hot summer of 1976 - Thank Disco It's Friday!


The Detroit Spinners (known as The Spinners in the US)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]