Friday 23 February 2018

Oh ho ho, life can be cruel



Time's a scary thing.

The one-time "Most Beautiful Man in the World" is sixty years old today! I adored Mr David Sylvian (for it is he) and his band Japan in the early 80s - they were the coolest people on the planet, in my opinion - and I still adore him/them today.

As we hurtle towards the weekend [and my gawd! - it feels like it's been a long time coming; the first week back after the holiday is always the worst], we could do with a jolly number to get us into the party spirit. OK, OK, Japan were never exactly what anyone would describe as "jolly", but...

Produced by Giorgio Moroder, this is probably the nearest the boys ever got to "disco" - so this weekend, let's Thank David Sylvian It's Friday!


David Sylvian (born David Alan Batt, 23rd February 1958)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]