Thursday 30 July 2009

Just you and your idol singing falsetto



Many happy returns today to a seriously important musician - one David Sanborn. Who? I hear you ask...

Mr Sanborn is a world-reknowned saxophonist who, in his five-decade career, has provided the finishing touches to a wealth of music by artists such as James Brown, Eric Clapton, Cat Stevens, Stevie Wonder, Paul Simon, Players Association, Bruce Springsteen, James Taylor, Al Jarreau, George Benson, Elton John, Carly Simon, Linda Ronstadt, Billy Joel, Steely Dan, The Eagles and The Grateful Dead. Whew!

However, it is for his contribution to this particular slice of gorgeousness that I applaud him most! Not quite "Thank Disco It's Friday", but... Enjoy!



David Sanborn website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]