Friday 29 June 2012

A magic fills the air. There's music everywhere



The end of another strange week draws to a close, and we need something to which we can really shake our tail-feathers this weekend!

Bearing a distinct resemblance to Christine McVie (or is it Amanda Lear?), it's Switzerland's finest - the lovely Patrick Juvet, with an absolute favourite of mine from 1978, I Love America...

Comb those flicks - and Thank Disco It's Friday!


[He's 62 years old this year - very scary!]

Patrick Juvet on Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. Another one I have in my collection! All time fave Cheers! xoxoMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boogie on down, darling!

      "Everywhere funky music fills the air
      You can go to the disco
      And you'll find it there
      Funky music is music
      With so much to share
      I love America
      I love America "

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]