Friday 23 May 2008

Friday night is alright



Despite the gloomy weather forecast, I am looking forward to a nice long Bank Holiday weekend (despite only just having got back from hols, work has been soooo frustrating this week...).

We have the Eurovision Song Contest party to look forward to (lots of drinking, eating and shouting at the telly no doubt, and cable channels are bound to show one of those marathon back-to-back "100 crappest 70s Disco hits - ever" sessions.

So to get us all in the mood, here's a joyful little number I found, courtesy of some girlie group called Arabesque [who?]:


Friday night
Wrong or right
Dim the light we're out of sight
Friday night
Wrong or right
Hold me tight with all your might
Friday night is alright
Every night should be a Friday night


I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]