Monday 5 November 2018

A Monday sing-song



Ho hum. Time to get up for work. Again...

To assist with the slow process, on this Tacky Music Monday it is to today's birthday boy René Froger (the - ahem - "less attractive one" of these three "beauties") and his chums Gerard Joling and Gordon we turn for a bit of a pick-me-up.

And what a fluorescent pink, sequinned, gloriously crowd-pleasing pick-me-up it is, too - take it away, De Toppers!


Our "house band" here at Dolores Delargo Towers.

Gelukkige verjaardag, René Froger (5th November 1960)!

6 comments:

  1. Video not available in my country. :( I will look them up. Being jobless, Monday is like Sunday or Friday to me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a shame. I get that a lot the "other way round" - i.e. when I visit some American blogs with videos. Good luck with your search for De Toppers - they're worth it! Jx

      Delete
    2. Sav, if you can't get them, look for my old Lurex buddy, Liberace.

      Delete
    3. ...then clone him. Three times. Jx

      Delete
  2. It's Wednesday. The sky just threw a bucket of water over me.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Tis a bit moist here, too, me luvver... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]