Thursday 8 November 2018

A shithead in America


I could sit and watch it all day.
"For a rambling, bigoted shithead, I have done surprisingly well in the midterm elections.

"I lack any qualities traditionally considered presidential, but have held control of the Senate and only lost the House of Representatives which I don’t even care about.

"This would be a decent midterm result for a decent president. But it’s a major-league win for a jerkwad like me.

"I’ve proven that it doesn’t matter how racist, corrupt, petty or just plain dumbfuck stupid I am, about half the country will vote for me regardless. That’s a hell of a building block for 2020.

"All the Democrats need to do is run the wrong candidate, like a woman or a boring guy or a guy who’s annoyingly smart, and I will steamroller them.

"In fact I might just claim I’m running against Hillary, ignoring whoever it actually is, and shout ‘lock her up’ and that’s probably enough for a win.

"It’s great being a shithead in America."

Donald Trump
The Daily Mash

Of course.

Sad, but obviously true.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's just a shame the eagle never grabbed that orange tongue. Jx

      Delete
  2. That is just the best gif I think I've ever seen! I feel a remake of The Birds is in order...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt that Tippi Hedren would want to play Trump... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]