Monday 19 November 2018

Champagne, caviar, haute-couture, expensive cars



It's that time of year again, when the bets begin on exactly how old (and, possibly, what gender) is our Patron Saint of Purring Miss Amanda Lear (whose birthday it was yesterday)...

As she herself has said many times before, however, it is nobody's business but her own - so instead, let's take our minds off the impending week of gloom on this Tacky Music Monday with the lady herself, and enough artificial satin on her accompanying safety gays and twirling dancers to spark a fire in that BBC tent!


Have a great week, dear reader.

6 comments:

  1. I've always adored me alot of Amanda Lear. I do believe the two Amanda's should get together for a Lear-Lepore project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine?! They'd never get a shred of fuckin' work done - they'd either be sat around all day gossiping or else ripping wigs off and gouging eachother's eyes... Jx

      Delete
  2. I hope you're having a great week, Jon!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm swooshing my cape like Amanda as we speak, sweetie! Jx

      Delete
  3. Always reminds me of the 'Triangle' club in Bournemouth back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if that place is still going? Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]