Monday 13 February 2023

Mucho Macho?


Shame he wasn't around to help...

I woke up to gorgeous sunshine this morning, and almost thought we were still in Spain! No such luck.

However, it did provide me with the impetus to get out into the garden to sort some of the dead stuff out, and generally tidy up ready for Spring. Four hours (and three black bin bags) later, I finally sat down. I would have had a more relaxing day if I had actually gone to work...

I haven't forgotten, of course - annual leave or no - that it is a Tacky Music Monday so, to that end, here's our Patron Saint of Spanish Sparkles the divine Sara Montiel and her trusty homosexuales de seguridad!

Macho? She's the butchest thing in the whole video!

Have a good week, dear reader.

8 comments:

  1. That's what's missing in my life! A set of lucite stairs! You have no idea the number of times I have face planted my mug dragging my carcass off the top of a grand piano. Oh, yeah.. and sometimes? I'm even singing! Kizzes. And glad you're back, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes - sparkling stairs, grand pianos and safety gays. How life should be... Jx

      Delete
  2. Macho? ¿“A veces duro y a veces un señor”? ¡Siempre duro! This is hilarious! And what in hell was her first private dancer wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked like something that might adorn Harry Styles at the Met Gala today. Hardly my definition of "Macho". Jx

      Delete
  3. Splendid! I could see myself wearing any of the garments displayed in the video! I just need an occasion for the sparkly number.
    Blimey, Jon, it is almost HOT outside today - enjoy your time off!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd wear Sara Montiel's cast-offs to go to Morrisons!

      'Tis absolutely beautiful weather at the moment (if a bit nippy overnight). Spring is just around the corner... Jx

      Delete
  4. Fab U Lous!
    Love her to bits and such lovely dancing boys too but as normal I agree with Moving with Mitchell. What the hell was the queen in the black sparkles wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not entirely sure what it was meant to be, to be honest. With that beard, it made him look a bit like Conchita Wurst! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]