Tuesday 11 May 2010

Oh, what a circus...



It's Tuesday (a most dull day), so I thought I'd post some divinely decadent music videos that have tickled my fancy of late. Hope they do yours...

First up, thanks to our friend John-John for alerting my attention to this wonderful piece from The Irrepressibles. A fine addition to the ever-increasing collection of weirdness here at Dolores Delargo Towers, methinks!


Here's an under-stated little number (which has given me some inspiration for my Pride costume - diamanté-studded gimp mask and PVC wings! A fab look!). Heeeeere's Ellis!


And finally, mere words cannot describe the impact that this particularly bizarre piece of cinematic video has - I love Hot Chip!


Fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]