Thursday 23 May 2013

Oranges are not the only fruit



More diva birthday madness! Not only is is the not-yet Dame Joan Collins's 80th birthday today, it is also the birthday of one of our own treasured musical favourites - the Spanish superstar Mónica Naranjo!

Here, for a change is "Señorita Orange Tree"* in a more restrained mood than usual (even if her hair isn't) - from way back in 1994, it's Sola:


Here she is back in full throttle, surrounded by her safety gays, with (a song that reminds me a helluva lot of Anastacia's I'm Outta Love) Sacrificio:




But of course, no celebration of Miss Naranjo would be complete without featuring this one (again)... With probably my favourite video ever, it's the magnificent Amor Y Lujo !


Mónica Naranjo website

* "Naranjo" is "Orange Tree" in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]