Friday 28 July 2017

A weekend Love Affair


Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah)

All this week on Radio 2, the utterly wonderful Scissor Sister Ana Matronic has been covering the flagship evening music show for its regular host Jo Wiley - and, given the celebratory tone of the Beeb's "Gay Britannia" season, she has given centre stage to LGBT artists and "gay icons" on every show.

Last night, she played an old favourite from 2008 - a song that I freaked over at the time - and I whooped to hear it again! Heaven knows, we need something classy to get our weekend party celebrations started...

...so, raise your glasses to Hercules and Love Affair - and Thank Disco It's Friday!



As a child, I knew
That the stars could only get brighter
That we would get closer
Get closer
Leaving this darkness
Behind


Indeed.

Have a great weekend, dear reader!

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]