Friday 26 January 2018

Getting our skates on



...it's the last day before we move home, and when I leave the office this afternoon I will not be back there for three whole weeks! Unfortunately it looks like we won't have internet access at home for an entire week (gulp!) so, between sorting out the new place and spending a lot of time at the old one - cleaning indoors and levelling and clearing beds in the garden - I will be mixing with the hoi-polloi in the local library in order to check emails and perhaps keep in touch here, dear reader.

Never mind, eh? Let's get this particular "party" started, in the estimable company of the Erotic Drum Band and Mr Patrick Swayze - and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Wish us luck...

4 comments:

  1. Dear... there is no rest for the weary....but glad as hell it's the Weekend!!!!! We will be here for when you return for brief stints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Big Weekend for us, dear - and I shall be very glad when it is all over. "Weary" ain't the half of it. I can barely raise a bejewelled glove to sip my gin... Jx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Having only just got back from Spain, I now have a week of getting this place in some kind of order, and it will all be fantabulosa, sweetie! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]