Friday 7 June 2019

They stick together, never sad boys



It's another weekend in sight, dear reader! Unfortunately it's a wet start - thunderstorms are predicted today, apparently - but, as always, we still need to plan our party celebrations...

Let's take some tips from the legendary queen of the Party Monster house music era, Screamin' Rachael - who certainly knows a thing or two about what (and who!) to do to make your weekend go with a swing - and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Fun with bad boys? We should be so lucky.

Have a good one, peeps...

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of that Bingo advert! Must be the special effects.
    Anyhow, have a splashy weekend!!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched any commercial breaks for decades (we tend to watch everything on catch-up or recorded TV and fast-forward over them), so I am not sure what Bingo advert...

      Have a good one yourself, and hope it's not too muddy up the lanes. Jx

      Delete
  2. I don't think I have ever heard that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another discovery courtesy of Miss Ana Matronic, as I recall. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]