Wednesday 28 August 2019

Diversity?


A recruitment company is using the only nice person in their office as an example of a minority.

The firm took on Stephen Malley after he failed to tell any bullshit stories in his interview and refused to be loud and obnoxious in a pub on his probationary night out.

Managing director Roy Hobbs said: “Stephen comes from a different background to the rest of us, and that’s great.

“We’re committed to being a diverse company, and part of that is understanding how non-traditional recruiters can benefit the business – and how we can help them grow into their role of being a twat.

“I’m the first to admit I’m struggling with the way he gives people honest advice and follows up emails in a genuine way, but I’m not afraid to explore other cultures.

“I feel like we’ve got so much to learn from Stephen and we’re looking forward to the future with him on the team, talking bollocks like the rest of us.”


Malley said: “It’s so horrible I handed in my notice today. I hope this doesn’t mean they’ll run me over in an Audi.”
The Daily Mash

Of course.

5 comments:

  1. An Audi? He'll be lucky. It'll be a (slightly more) common-or-garden BMW...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're getting terrifyingly close to Clarkson territory, dear... Jx

      Delete
    2. Ack!

      * puts finger to pouted lips and widens eyes *

      Wots a "car"?

      Delete
    3. That's better. Now you officially qualify to be a reality TV contestant. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]