Friday 23 August 2019

I got the boys to make the noise



The end of what has felt like the longest week of my life is in sight - and we have a three-day break to look forward to, including a visit by the Mother to Dolores Delargo Towers. It's predicted to be a hot one, too, so plenty of opportunity to give the extensive gardens some much-needed TLC after the neglect it's had, with the double-whammy of being disrupted by the presence of scaffolding and us being away. It's probably also the last real chance to get some rays on our skin...

I think we're in need of a celebration - and, in the hands of a "mash-up master", an unusual one. Thank - erm - Disco(?) It's Friday!


Who'd have thought Heavy Metal could sound so jolly?

Have a good one, dear reader.

6 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Let me look after your garden, then it'll find out what real neglect is like!
    Have a lovely, hot weekend m'dear!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear - I prescribe a weekly dose of Monty Don to sort you out... Jx

      Delete
  2. CUM ON FEEL THE NOISE
    BOYZ ROCK THE BOYZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very jolly. I must admit that I felt like having a little bop to that but then again it is only 9am so I didn't

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Head-banging at breakfast is not recommended. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]