Off to the hospital again this morning, for a CT scan. Oh, the joys...
Time, methinks, to distract ourselves with another little selection of some of the "newer" music that has caught my ear of late:
First up, darling Robbie hits the dancefloor - with a vengeance!
One of the best of all British girl-bands is back again, with another banger - and a suitably gothic flavoured video for the Hallowe'en season [just around the corner]:
Speaking of "the best" - Our Glorious Leader teams up with another currently dominant force of nature, combining their storytelling into one faboo number!
In complete contrast, another house favourite set of divas prove you can't keep a good libido down, no matter your age...
Also getting "down-and-dirty", the "junior Princess" teams up with a band of fellow Aussies [best known for rock music], on what is definitely what I call an earworm!
Saving (possibly) the best to last - let's finish with perhaps the dirtiest-of-dirty dancing queens of the lot! Love this:
As ever dear reader, I love to hear your thoughts...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a message - I value your comments!
[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]