Sunday 31 January 2010

Nothing like an old dame...



Heavens above, Carol Channing is still going at the venerable age of 89! I may have blogged about my love for this remarkable diva before, but why not? She has more talent in her ancient fingers even now than most of the weedy, whiny, talentless trollops of today - Lady Ga-bloody-Ga, Cheryl-fucking-Cole, Mariah-sodding-Carey are you listening?



And our theme tune...


Carol Channing website

Somehow, by some bizarre twist of fate it appears that not one but two of our most adored ladies share the same birthday. The late, great, and unsurpassed Tallulah Bankhead was also born on this date 108 years ago. Here are the grand dames sharing some evidently evil gossip with Gloria Swanson...



Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]