Thursday 11 November 2010

Pick of the Pops again



Despite this turning out to be a busy week - with the CK drag show at Halfway to Heaven on Sunday, Corrie at the BFI on Tuesday, The Rivals last night, and looking forward to the Lord Mayor's Show fireworks on Saturday - I still find time for collecting new(ish) music! And I do like to share...

First up is a subtle little number from the Scandinavian eccentric Robyn:


On a lighter note, the new single from those maestros of electro dance trash, Infernal:


From the ridiculous to the sublime... I must have missed this in 2009. I didn't know that Grace Jones collaborated with the avant-garde Breton poet, singer and writer Brigitte Fontaine! This is beautiful...


And finally, ladies'n'gentlemen, I bring you a most decadent piece of video art by someone (or some thing) by the name of PAG. With a soundtrack of In This Shirt by the wonderful Irrepressibles, this is seriously weird stuff!


Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]