Saturday 6 November 2010

Poets, like whores, are only hated by each other



November is turning out to be a bit of a literary month, with the 3rd anniversary of "London's peerless gay literary salon" - Paul Burston's Polari - on 15th, Neil McKenna discussing homosexuality in literature at Islington Central Library as part of the Banned Books season on 17th, and we may even go to hear readings from the shortlisted authors of the "Green Carnation prize" at Gay's the Word bookshop on 18th.

To celebrate, over at the Museum of Camp I thought I would post for your delectation a favourite (and extremely camp) article from the "award-winning author" Arthur T. Vanderbilt.

Read more about the bitchiness of writers on writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]