Friday 21 December 2018

Someone's sack needs emptying



It's the last weekend before the Festering Season reaches its crescendo, after which we can all get back to a bit of sanity. Unfortunately, Xmas Eve on Monday is still a working day, so I am not quite done yet. It ain't over till the fat lady sings, dears...

...and speaking of which, here's two of 'em!


Thank Disco It's the-last-Friday-before-Xmas!

Don't forget to practice your dance moves, dear reader:


You'll get yours
If you've done everything you should extra special good
He'll make this December the one you'll remember
The best and the merriest you ever did have
Everybody's waitin,' they're all congregating
Waitin' for the man with the bag


Indeed.

4 comments:

  1. You got that right sister!!!!! One more half work day and then it's off for holiday. Which reminds me. Do you know why Santas shack is so big???

    He only comes once a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is your name Jingle Bells? Cause you look ready to go all the way..."

      Jx

      Delete
  2. I'm done! I'm putting my feet up and pulling the shutters down! I'm ready to fester!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's have a kiki
      I wanna have a kiki
      Lock the doors tight
      Let's have kiki
      (Motherfucker)
      I'm gonna let you have it
      Let's have a kiki
      I wanna have a kiki
      Dive, turn, work
      Let's have a kiki
      We're gonna serve
      And work and turn and h-h-honey!


      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]