Sunday 6 January 2019

All my sisters



Golly. Little Kathy, the youngest sister of the Sledge clan and lead singer on most of their biggest hits, is 60 years old today!

I feel old.

Never mind, eh? Here's a very special reunion performance by all four sisters back in 2011 - also featuring the assembled talents of Oprah Winfrey, Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, Pat Benatar, Salt-N-Pepa, Avril Lavigne and Miley Cyrus, no less!


That's one hell of a gathering...

Kathy Sledge (born 6th January 1959)

4 comments:

  1. sistahs are doin' it for themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bored with feeling old and am not going to feel old this year. Plus, by now I thought she would have been older than 60 so I'm feeling quite relieved!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good NY resolution! "I shall not feel old this year" has a ring to it. Unfortunately, I'd probably only last till the next new ache or pain I wake up with... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]