Wednesday 2 January 2019

At first I was afraid



Oh no. Back to reality - dark mornings (well, any morning, actually), cold winds, dull environments, duller people - it must be time to return to the office...

Let's cheer ourselves up on this Tacky Music Monday Wednesday in the company of a lady we haven't featured for far too long - Our Patron Saint of Boobs, The Divine Miss M herself, Bette Midler (or rather her alter-ego, the character who inspired my entire blog)!


How about that for a wake-up call??!!

6 comments:

  1. Well that's got my bits jiggling.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no - you're not in a wheelchair, are you?!

      :-)

      Jx

      Delete
  2. Divine Madness indeed. Art or Bust is my all time favorite Midler show, and this is my favorite bit from it. Shows Lady Gaga how to really work a wheel chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my fave show, too.

      Shame no-one showed Ga Ga how to drive the wheelchair right off the edge of the stage. Plagiarising bitch.

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]