Tuesday 29 January 2019

Oh, those sissies!



I rather shocked myself in my own "timeslip moment" blog post the other day, by recalling the fact that the first time I featured Mr Christie's bitchy collaboration with the All-Seeing Eye was almost a decade ago... This blog has certainly been around for a long time (it'll be twelve years this March)!

And indeed, it prompted me to go trawling through the archives to exactly a decade ago, just to see what drivel I was wittering on about at the time. Business as usual, in the main, but then...

...there was THIS!


Ah, happy memories.

8 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I imagine the Infomaniac dungeon.
    I think #adecadeago should be a meme!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hashtags and "memes", Miss Scarlet? You are down with the kids, aren't you? Jx

      PS I see this video as a representation of my "fantasy leaving do" if I won the Lottery.

      Delete
    2. #adecadeago - The kids would be in nappies so they can't join in!
      Sx

      Delete
    3. If they did it would all be about Bear Behaving Badly, Mister Maker and Postman Pat. Jx

      Delete
  2. My favorites are the Dock Whores.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]