Thursday 14 March 2019

Oh, Sweet Youth


Totty of the Day. This day, or any day.

"He had such sweet nipples!" Yes, our beloved "Tired Old Queen at the Movies" Steve Hayes is at it again - taking on Tennessee Williams's often overlooked 1957 movie adaptation Sweet Bird of Youth [starring the gorgeous Paul Newman, Miss Geraldine Page, Miss Shirley Knight, and the gruff Ed Begley] in his own indomitable way...


"Well, this much I do remember: That I like bodies...

...to be silky-smooth, hard gold."


Amen, sister!

2 comments:

  1. I met him once, in about 1973, when I was about 14. Such a handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have been fantasising about that encounter for years... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]