Monday 16 March 2020

La voir danser me transforme en excitée


Let's throw a COVID-19 Quarantine Party right here, kids!!

Monday again - but not as dire as usual, as I am still on leave; we're expecting delivery of a new freezer from our landlady as our old one finally gave up the ghost (at its venerable age), so it's just as well...

However, I have not forgotten it is still a Tacky Music Monday - so, without further ado, let's lurch straight into that territory with a vengeance!

Back in February nine years ago I was celebrating the fact that I had manfully, post by post, finally transferred everything I had posted (blog-wise) from the rapidly-becoming-defunct MySpace to Blogger.

And this, dear reader, was one of the tracks I chose to celebrate that moment:


But here, my dears, I have found a far more intriguing "version". Lord only knows what the hell is going on, but it involves the saintly Catherine Deneuve, Line Reynaud and a semi-naked Idris Elba - which certainly looks like a party we'd love to go to!


Have a great week, peeps. Now wash your hands!!

6 comments:

  1. Well, you've certainly shared worse videos than the first. Actually, the second one today IS worse -- except ... Idris Elba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't mind putting my hand on his "shoulder" and whispering in his ear. Bol'shoye spasibo! (Большое спасибо!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine he gets stripped to his grundies every time he enters a party! [In my mind, anyhow.] Jx

      Delete
  2. Idris Elba! I didn't recognise him without "that coat."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh what a weird videos.
    what on earth is going on in the second one ?
    Fab though and it only goes to show, old people shouldn't take drugs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]