Sunday, 6 September 2026

Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'


Always wear a hat in sunny weather!

After a fantabulosa trip to see the V&A's latest spectacular Schiaparelli: Fashion Becomes Art yesterday, today was a far more sedate affair.

I didn't surface until well after midday. However, being a beautiful sunny late summer's day, after a few cups of coffee to wake up, the rest of the day was spent out in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers. Madam Arcati had begun the inevitable round of watering and feeding, and I spent a few hours doing the rest. It's amazing how much growth is still in our plants, given that all the talk lately is about Autumn, the shops are full of scarves and padded jackets, and Primark has even got its fucking Hallowe'en tat out on the shelves!

It hit 28C/82F here this afternoon, ffs!

To suit the laid-back mood, here's something a little different from our "house band" [which could also serve as a further "tribute" to Mr Barry Gibb]:

Yee-haa!

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]