Hole freakin' fuckballs MY EYES no aaaaaaa *sudden gastric ulcer* herk herk herk (cat barf noises) what are you trying to do to me? I had a mouthfull of dick. I SPIT THAT HALFWAY ACROSS THE ROOM.
Oh dear. I feel bad missing post. What every is going on? I just feel bad for you swell bloggers putting in this love of work to have this happening. My reader as not updated in three days , four for some blogs. And on other my comments have not shown up. Still.
But this post..well....I will pass in this huh lovely selection of choices. I just ate you see.
I wish I knew what was going on, Agnes, but everything on Blogger seems to be falling apart at the moment. We live in hope things may get fixed! Eventually.
Hole freakin' fuckballs MY EYES no aaaaaaa *sudden gastric ulcer* herk herk herk (cat barf noises) what are you trying to do to me? I had a mouthfull of dick. I SPIT THAT HALFWAY ACROSS THE ROOM.
ReplyDeleteYou mean you don't fancy a spoonful of lemonade, fruit and salad dressing in gelatine?! I think I'll join you in the projectile vomiting... Jx
DeletePS I assume you meant "sick" not "dick" - or was that a Freudian slip? 😎
You beat me to it, Jon!
DeleteDirty minds think alike. Jx
DeleteI‘m simply going through my own list one at a time to see if there are new posts. Blogspot sure is a mess.
ReplyDeleteThese recipes are right out of SG’s mother’s recipe file. 1950s (60s 70s...) South Dakota cooking.
It's all we can do at the moment, Mitchell - not a single update in the Reading List for two days! It is indeed a mess.
DeleteThe fact that people actually ate this shit "food" is amazing to me. Jx
It all looks far too luminous to me!
ReplyDeleteSx
In those days, dodgy food colourings were a housewife's friend... Jx
DeleteOh dear. I feel bad missing post. What every is going on? I just feel bad for you swell bloggers putting in this love of work to have this happening. My reader as not updated in three days , four for some blogs. And on other my comments have not shown up. Still.
ReplyDeleteBut this post..well....I will pass in this huh lovely selection of choices. I just ate you see.
I wish I knew what was going on, Agnes, but everything on Blogger seems to be falling apart at the moment. We live in hope things may get fixed! Eventually.
DeleteI don't blame you passing on the food... Jx
That cake covering reminds me of a candlewick bedspread my grandma had...
ReplyDeleteP.S. Everything in that last picture looks radioactive! I think I'll pass.
Just think - those radioactive colours were meant to make the food look more appealing! If I saw a buffet table like that, I'd run a mile. Jx
Delete