I try to ignore everything about that tangerine twat. Over here, YMCA was largely treated as a novelty song, with its own silly dance routine for drunk people at discos, so not much to ruin. Jx
+ Assomigliano a Brad Harris, Mark Forest e Steve Reeves, protagonisti dei film peplum itialiani. I film erano un assagio dell’omoerotismo. :) Turinese 🇮🇹
It's going to be a fine night tonight It's going to be a fine day tomorrow...
I heard the above song played in a shop 3 days ago and it has been playing inside my head ever since, just those two lines, I don't know who sings it and nor do I care, I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. I hope by playing YMCA or the best of the Village People will make it stop.
The black-haired chap on the right looks a bit like Rock Hudson...
ReplyDeleteOr someone that HAD Rock Hudson. Jx
DeleteI don't know I got myself clean....but I definitely had a good meal. Stuff even.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you found many ways to have a good time... Jx
DeleteMy day has officially been made.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Jx
DeleteBut didn't President Shitstain ruin the song? (though I must admit I always hated it)
ReplyDeleteI try to ignore everything about that tangerine twat. Over here, YMCA was largely treated as a novelty song, with its own silly dance routine for drunk people at discos, so not much to ruin. Jx
Delete+ Assomigliano a Brad Harris, Mark Forest e Steve Reeves, protagonisti dei film peplum itialiani. I film erano un assagio dell’omoerotismo. :)
ReplyDeleteTurinese 🇮🇹
"Or if you want something visual that's not too abysmal,
DeleteWe could take in an old Steve Reeves movie." Jx
I love this. It’s fun to play at the Col-O-See-Um.
ReplyDeleteImagine how complicated that dance would be? Jx
DeleteThank you for the ear worm 🙄.
ReplyDeleteSx
Hoorah! Jx
DeleteIt's going to be a fine night tonight
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be a fine day tomorrow...
I heard the above song played in a shop 3 days ago and it has been playing inside my head ever since, just those two lines, I don't know who sings it and nor do I care, I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. I hope by playing YMCA or the best of the Village People will make it stop.
Try this one... I could not shake that one from my head for weeks! Jx
Delete