Tuesday 4 September 2012

Dreams can come true again



It's our house favourite Razzle-Dazzler Miss Mitzi Gaynor's birthday today!

To celebrate, here is a very young Miss Gaynor, sizzling on Too Darn Hot:


And here she is quite a while later, with Everything Old is New Again:


Get out your white suit, your tap shoes and tails
Let's go backwards when all else fails
And movie stars you thought were long dead
Now are framed beside your bed.


All hail the Patron Saint of Shimmying Sequins!

Mitzi Gaynor on IMDB

Miss Gaynor was of course one of our "exhibits" in the Dolores Delargo Museum of Camp on the occasion of her 80th birthday last year.

4 comments:

  1. I must drag out my DVD copy of "Razzle Dazzle The Special Years!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would KILL for a copy - but it's rarer than hen's teeth these days... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]