Sunday 11 December 2016

Bigger than life is not difficult for me















"Retirement is just not in my DNA."

"It is through art that we will prevail and we will endure. It lives on after us and defines us as people."

"I could do it all, but Hollywood still didn´t quite know what to do with me."

"I deliberately state my age because it keeps me honest. I think lying is a bad idea. Sooner or later, someone's going to catch you."

"Bigger than life is not difficult for me. I am bigger than life."


One of our Patron Saints here at Dolores Delargo Towers Señorita Rita Moreno celebrates her 85th birthday today!

To celebrate, how about a "leetle" medley from the magnificent lady herself?


Rita Dolores Moreno (born 11th December 1931)

I met her, you know...

4 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]