Welcome to Dolores Delargo Towers
I'm more than happy to volunteer my services to blow out his birthday candle.
Oh, that still from Fantastic Four at the bottom: Le Sigh....
“Just put your lips together and… blow.”Jx
FLAME ON!Jx
Isn't that Bogart's whistle instruction?
Some kind of "instruction manual", anyhow. Jx
oh hello :) x
I always thought you'd like a bit of superhero in you! Jx
Please leave a message - I value your comments![NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]
8 comments:
I'm more than happy to volunteer my services to blow out his birthday candle.
Oh, that still from Fantastic Four at the bottom: Le Sigh....
“Just put your lips together and… blow.”
Jx
FLAME ON!
Jx
Isn't that Bogart's whistle instruction?
Some kind of "instruction manual", anyhow. Jx
oh hello :) x
I always thought you'd like a bit of superhero in you! Jx
Post a Comment
Please leave a message - I value your comments!
[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]