Monday 9 April 2018

Gloom and misery everywhere



Malign, that's what this weather is. We had one sunny-ish day on Saturday, then yesterday and today the miserable drizzling rain returned. Just in time to go back to the office, as if that weren't depressing enough already. Will we ever get a proper Springtime?

Hey ho, on this Tacky Music Monday, I have the perfect pick-me-up - a battle-royal between Miss Viola Wills and Miss Lena Horne!


Oh, that's better...

...and could have been equally at home on a Thank Disco It's Friday...

4 comments:

  1. Boy, your full of good news today aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Miss Viola and Miss Lena did a good job of turning the tables... Jx

      Delete
  2. Fab love the vid.
    Well done Viola Wills but Lena is Queen and still owns that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video is very inventive to merge the two divas... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]