Friday 1 June 2018

It don't matter


The splendid Hesperis matronalis in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers

I have been making the most of the fact that the rain has held off for the past few days, spending most of my daylight hours [for me on holiday, that usually means - ahem - from 11am] in the garden. Yesterday, I was so pooped with potting and sorting that I - heaven forfend! - didn't even post a blog.

How remiss of me. To make up for that - and to mark the end of another week in our traditional manner (albeit with a Spanish twist, of course) - let's revel in the delights of Señorita Thalia (paying due deference to house faves Fangoria, whose song this originally was) - and Thank Disco It's Friday!!


Have a good one, dear reader!

[ NB A Quien Le Importa means "It doesn't matter" in Spanish]

2 comments:

  1. I get pooped thinking about potting...and your garden looks pretty anyway. Have a lovely weekend!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, Ms Scarlet - it is the last one before my freedom is curtailed by that four-letter-word called "work", so better make the most of it! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]