Saturday, 2 June 2018

Play for me, Gypsy!


We'd love to grow one of these in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers.

Another day - and a lovely hot and sunny one! - in the garden.

I'm spending more time outside at the moment than actually in the flat, which is no bad thing - it's just the Gypsy in my soul.

Speaking of which, how about a triple-bill of utterly fabulous Gypsy Jazz to add to this merry mood..?




Perfect.

12 comments:

dinahmow said...

I could send you pictures of Pandanus if you like...

Jon said...

You grow a "penis tree"?! How fab... Jx

Wrong said...

They are on the fiddle

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I like how you've indelicately (although accurately) named the picture "knob tree"!

Jon said...

Boom, tish! Jx

Jon said...

I know - choices, choices... Jx

Ms Scarlet said...

MJ should really see this!
Sx

Jon said...

If she can be bothered lately... Jx

dinahmow said...

Well, not me, personally, but they're all over town.I seem to remember we decorated some of them (hand-knitted scarves!) one year.

Jon said...

Willy-warmers? Jx

The Mistress said...

Now I'm hot AND bothered!

Jon said...

Penis trees have that effect... Jx

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]