Friday 5 February 2021

I found a place where we can boogie

As I am actually in the middle of a much-welcomed fortnight's break - although I might sound a bit like the Dowager Countess of Grantham by saying it - the imminent appearance of "a weekend" makes very little difference, truth be told.

However, traditions are traditions, after all - so let us welcome in this excuse for a party in the estimable company of classy laydeez Cherise & Nadia - and Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a good weekend, dear reader!

6 comments:

  1. Darling Jon,

    We have gazed in wonder at your dance moves!

    By week-end, do you refer to the period of Friday to Monday, as the Dowager Countess would say. After all, there is no work to be done on any day of the week!!

    Will it be limbo dancing next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I were young and lithe enough to tackle such a thing! Jx

      Delete
  2. Your hard-hatted Disco Boy is EXACTLY in time with Booty Luv (I love that track)! You do train them well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab track and Mr. DeVice is quite correct the dancing clone fits the music perfectly. I found myself watching him rather than the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandably - there's only so much "Willesden girls on the make" cavorting one can take in one sitting. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]