Thursday 18 February 2021

Sonrisa!

The beautiful Spring-like sunrise that greeted me when I staggered out of bed this morning has been replaced by pissing rain and high winds, which makes being stuck here with the work laptop glowering at me even more tiresome.

What we need is a lovely "light musical interlude", and to spend some time ogling glamorous people cavorting in exotic places - courtesy of the ever-wonderful Soft Tempo Lounge"...

Ah, that's better - but it does get one thinking.

How many different changes of clothing does this woman have?! Why is she strangely attracted to men who look like a cross between Jack Palance and an Easter Island statue? How does she manage to keep that wig on while water-skiing? Questions, questions...

6 comments:

  1. That will be my big decision today...what wig to wear while making a waffle bacon and hash browns breakfast. We getting more snow. 8-10" are expected

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A non-flammable one, I would hope! I'm currently wearing the "Karen Black in Airport 1975".

      Our "big chill" is well and truly over here - the sun's actually nice and warm this afternoon, but it's so windy it could change in the blink of an eye...

      Jx

      Delete
  2. D looks very similar to the one I had ruined by putting it in the washer on a 90 degree wash, it came out looking like Ken Dodd's tickling stick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well, at least you ended up with a solution to the eternal problem of how to get the dust out of the Venetian blinds. Jx

      Delete
  3. Lovely as always but by the end of it I wanted to slap that irritating woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's no Anita Ekberg, that's for sure... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]