Thursday 4 February 2021

She never bothers with people she hates

Sharing the festivities with another ill-assorted bunch including Ida Lupino, Hylda Baker, Natalie Imbruglia, Charles Lindbergh, Rosa Parks, Dara Ó Briain, Norman Wisdom, Patrick Bergin, Isabel Perón, Dan Quayle, George A. Romero and the remarkable Emperor Norton...

...it's the mad, bad and dangerous to know Alice Cooper's birthday today!

Any excuse, really, to revisit an old favourite of his:

Rodgers and Hart are spinning in their graves as we speak...

Many happy returns, Alice! (born Vincent Damon Furnier, 4th February 1948)

7 comments:

  1. I thought that was John Cooper Clark before I read the article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he was a buddy of Groucho Marx, wasn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. As opposed to his usual raspy yelling, it comes as quite a surprise - of course he can't resist "reverting to type" by the end... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]